RE: dual-language systems increase modularity

> The thing I find most interesting about Dylan is that the designers
> explicitly tried to accomodate the shifting needs of developers across
> the various stages of development.  I really like the idea of starting
> with very loose specifications of type and tightening them down as an
> application matures.

I agree with this as well.  My only gripe with Dylan, really, is that
the "full Dylan" language is so similar to the "light Dylan" language.
I.e., to write a simple Dylan program you still have to incorporate all
of the Library and Module baggage you need for a full-fledged program.

It would be nice if there was a standard way of writing short scripts,
like you can in MzScheme for example.

-Brent