Re: How to Design (Declarative) Programming Languages

Steven> I have a friend who is struggling to develop a DSL, and I've been giving
Steven> him advice.  However, I'm getting a bit tired of basically teaching him
Steven> how to design a language, so I started to point him to Essentials of
Steven> Programming Languages.

On this particular topic, SICP is the best book I know.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike