Re: the forward method [dynamic vs. static typing]

On Dec 10, 2003, at 07:23, Pascal Costanza wrote:

> It seems to me that you can only get this effect in a DT language by
> implementing your own type inferencer.

Do you mean to say that "DT languages" don't have type inferencers, or
merely that you do not know of any such languages that have an
inferencer that supports this particular dispatching behavior?

--
Chris Page - Software Wrangler - palmOne, Inc.

   Dylan + You = Code
   <http://www.gwydiondylan.org/>
   <http://www.cafepress.com/chrispage>