I am a first-year Ph.D. student at MIT EECS, and a member of the Natural Language Processing Group at CSAIL. My research advisor is Prof. Regina Barzilay. Currently, I am working on information extraction.
I obtained my B.Eng. degree from Tsinghua University, where I worked with Prof. Jie Tang on academic data mining and social media analysis.
- Outstanding Graduate, Tsinghua University, 2017
- Outstanding Bachelor’s Thesis, Tsinghua University, 2017
- 2nd Place, KDD Cup Competition, 2016
- Comprehensive Excellence Scholarship, Tsinghua University, 2016
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of China, 2015
- Gold Medal, China National Olympiad in Informatics, 2012