Deptartment of Electrical Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Google Scholar |
I am a senior undergraduate student in the Electrical Engineering Department at Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
I am currently a research intern at MIT CSAIL. I am fortunate to work with Prof. Josh Tenenbaum and Jiajun Wu.
I am interested in computer vision problem in the context of robotics. My research goal is to understand physics in a scene and use the physical knowledge to help robot understand and interact with the visual world.
- Dec. 2018: Our paper "Learning to Describe Scenes with Programs" is accepted to ICLR 2019.
- Oct. 2018: We completed Toyota HSR Lego Picking and Placing Challenge. A demo video can be found here.
- Jul. 2018: I attended IJCAI 2018 and gave oral presentation to introduce our work. Slides can be found here.
- Jul. 2018: I started my 7-month research internship at MIT, working with Prof. Josh Tenenbaum!
- Apr. 2018: Our work (instance segmentation for homogeneous clustered objects) is accepted to IJCAI 2018!
Learning to Describe Scene with Programs
Yunchao Liu, Zheng Wu, Daniel Ritchie, William T. Freeman, Joshua B. Tenenbaum, Jiajun Wu
International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2019.
HSR Lego Picking-n-Placing Challenge, MIT Team
with Meng Feng, Sang Uk Lee, Jiajun Wu, Shawn Schaffert, Andreas Hofmann, Brian Williams
Toyota HSR Lego Picking-n-Placing Competition
Annotation-Free and One-Shot Learning for Instance Segmentation of Homogeneous Object Clusters
Zheng Wu, Ruiheng Chang, Jiaxu Ma, Cewu Lu, and Chi-Keung Tang
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2018.