<index-out-of-bounds-error>

I notice that in FunDev ""[0] signals <invalid-index-error> but
I can't catch it because it's not exported from any library (as
far as I can tell).  The best I can do is catch <simple-error>.
I don't know what Gwydion does.

Should there be a standardized <index-out-of-bounds-error> class
exported from common-dylan?  Or is there one in some other lib?

[sending this to info-dylan didn't get through.  perhaps I need
 to send it from my subscribed address.  sending to comp.lang.dylan]