Koala web server and DSP

I've been hacking on a Dylan HTTP server (Koala) and a template engine
I call Dylan Server Pages (DSP) on and off for a while now.  I've
finally put it into some semblance of order and uploaded it so
if anyone else would like to play with it or (better yet) add to it,
they can.

It can be downloaded from http://www.hotdispatch.com/officefronts/carl_gay .
The download includes sources, and binaries for anyone that doesn't have
Functional Developer installed.  Windows only, so far.  There's a demo
project that shows how most of the features work, and a little bit of
documentation.

Gail Zacharias actually wrote most of the HTTP server.  I finished
it up a bit and added DSP.  Still a long way to go, but I thought
I'd put it out there anyway.

-Carl