Re: GwydionDylan XML parser

"Chris Double" <doublec@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:<035601c1acec$7f827540$0101a8c0@DOUBLE>...
> I think Gwydion Dylan [2] also have one as part
> of their distribution but I don't know what state it is at.
> [2] http://www.gwydiondylan.org

The XML-parser library at the GwydionDylan website is production
quality.  I use it daily on systems I build for commercial and
non-commercial use.  One example in action is
http://www.geocities.com/xml_pages/  (the movies db).  You, Andreas
Bogk and I are credited as developers of the xml-parser library.

Besides the Gwydion Dylan distribution it requires the Meta library
(brought to us by David Lichteblau).  Both are available from the GD
website from the CVS repository [cvs://gd/examples/]; both are very
useful parsers.

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair