Re: The activity level of dylan.

Bruce Hoult wrote:

> There was an announcement here recently of a "DSP" system.  I'm quite
> excited about that.  Dylan is far better suited to doing scripting-type
> work inside a web page than is Java, and I think it could do very well
> in this application.  I'd like to see this system working with Gwydion
> Dylan, and am intending to take a look at it soon.  This is also the
> sort of area that has historically proven to be a good one for sneaking
> new languages into companies.

I haven't used GD much, but I plan to convert Koala/DSP to it as
soon as I get a chance.  Of course if you beat me to it that would
be great!

What would be really nice though, would be for someone to implement
mod_dylan for Apache and then to implement DSP on top of that.  I
took a look at it and even started writing C-FFI for it, but it's
not my area of expertise and I didn't get very far.  Any takers?

On the topic of Dylan activity, I notice there are still a few
downloads per day for Functional Developer.