Re: The activity level of dylan.

Carl Gay <carlgay@attbi.com> writes:

> I haven't used GD much, but I plan to convert Koala/DSP to it as
> soon as I get a chance.  Of course if you beat me to it that would
> be great!

I think it's better to convert GD so it compiles Koala.  We have
something like Common Dylan after all, GD just isn't implementing
enough of it.

> What would be really nice though, would be for someone to implement
> mod_dylan for Apache and then to implement DSP on top of that.  I

WOuldn't be my thing.  Not that Apache isn't a generally trustworthy
piece of software for something written in C, but I rather prefer to
have my array accesses bounds checked in the web server.

> On the topic of Dylan activity, I notice there are still a few
> downloads per day for Functional Developer.

Good :).  How's the Linux port going, btw?

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."