Re: What?

Am Montag den, 12. August 2002, um 00:00, schrieb Bruce Hoult:

> ... somehow I'd always envisioned making d2c interactive by compiling
> interactive input into C, running the C compiler to make a DLL, and
>
> Interpretation seems like a step backwards?

I do not agree. Examine the code, it is beginning to look elegant.
Triggering gcc and linking against shared libraries is a comparative
hack. We may well see that happening with "call-out" and friends,
but let's explore this avenue first. We can only learn from it.

	Gabor

-- who has a system that does not support gcc compilation, but still
wants the interactivity to a degree.