Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed courtesan?

In article <87adjw5zmx.fsf@meo-dipt.andreas.org>,
Andreas Bogk  <andreas@andreas.org> wrote:
>docdwarf@panix.com writes:
>
>> The origin of this thread never made it to my server... or something
>> Technical like that; when I tried to left-arrow back to this Source I got
>> a 'comp.lang.cobol: article is not available.'
>
>The origin was a spam message, which was cancelled by the good souls
>that run the spam-fighting services on Usenet. That's why you don't
>see it (and it's better that way, too).

That's what I figured from the quotes of it that I read in other
postings... not much sleep was lost over it, at least in my chamber.

>Greetings from comp.lang.dylan to the neighbour newsgroup,

Greets from comp.lang.cobol... how's the weather over there?  Here it
is... the same, it seems it rarely rains on this part of the UseNet.

DD