book

It occurs to me that someone should edit a book about
all the new languages.  There are now a substantial number
of programmers who are open to new languages, and it
would be convenient if there were a book where they
could see a lot of them side by side; one chapter each,
a little philosophy and a lot of examples.  It would not
even be much work for most of the contributors, because
they could reuse stuff from the existing books.

If anyone's interested in doing this, I can put them in
touch with a good editor at Prentice Hall.  I suspect
PH would jump at the project.

--pg