RE: Optional types

Hi Jeremy,

Here are a few to get you going:
-------------------------------
Message Dispatch on Pipelined Processors (1995), ECOOP'95

Message Dispatch on Modern Computer Architectures (1994)

Adaptive Optimization For Self: Reconciling High Performance With
Exploratory Programming (1994)

Debugging Optimized Code with Dynamic Deoptimization (1992

Optimizing Dynamically-Typed Object-Oriented Languages With Polymorphic
Inline Caches (1991)

Iterative Type Analysis and Extended Message Splitting: Optimizing
Dynamically-Typed Object-Oriented Programs (1990)

Self: The Power of Simplicity (Ungar, Smith) OOPSLA `87

DEUTSCH, L. P. AND SCHIFFMAN, A., 1984. Efficient Implementation of the
Smalltalk-80 System.

-- Dave S. [SmallScript LLC]

SmallScript for the AOS & .NET Platforms
David.Simmons@SmallScript.com | http://www.smallscript.org