Re: What is a lightweight language

Paul, I'm not in the least trying to argue that *continuations* aren't
mind-bending.  They are; they sure messed with my noggin.

All I'm trying to refute is the claim that one can't approach Scheme
without understanding continuations, or that the presence of
continuations makes Scheme itself difficult to learn.  As with most
languages, there are parts that are easy and others that are hard.
You can write incredibly productive programs in Scheme without
continuations.  And lots and lots of people do!

Shriram