Re: SHEEP

I don't claim to be a programming language creator, instead 3000+
languages in less than 50 or so years should be enough to figure out that
the limitations of programming languages are not going to be solved by
creating another one. But rather in making use of the various languages
where they best fit, thru an action set that enable the creation of
automation of language use.

Comments from the LL1 article:
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=24233&cid=2624424&pid=2624424&mode=flat

(USPTO Article specific reference can be more dircetly found @:
http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/KNMVIC.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/3uis.html

The need for speed and language barrier to break:
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=24483&cid=2659365&pid=2659365&mode=flat

What's beyond the language barrier:
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=25191&cid=2738650

What I have found odd about the Virtual Interaction Configuration as I've
attempted to explain it to others over the years, is that there is an
extreamly strong tendancy to preceive in it terms of their individual and
specific mindset focus. i.e. if one is focused into prolog, they preceive
it as a prolog function set, which causes problems in correctly
understanding the actual general action set.

It's possible that communication of the VIC to Carl Sassenrath triggered
off the creation of what is now called REBOL. And it's also very possible
that SHEEP has as well gotten inspiration from the VIC.

So where better to might I inject the above, but here in the Lightweight
Language mailing list?

Noodle baking....