RE: C#

That's a twist I didn't know. The irony for me, is that I knew a couple
of the authors using that name. I was under the impression that, at
least some years back, none of them had laid exclusive claim and in fact
asserted privately that it was a group name that no-one wanted ownership
of so that they could avoid liable issues.

-- Dave S. [SmallScript LLC]

SmallScript for the AOS & .NET Platforms
David.Simmons@SmallScript.com | http://www.smallscript.org