Re: Curl, multiple inheritance, and interfaces (was Re: cheerful static typing)

   There's a game in there somewhere.  ("Now Lara Croft, about to be
   crushed by the large red sphere rolling her way, reaches into her
   backpack and yanks out ... modus ponens!")

While not *directly* relevant, this is a perfect excuse for me to
mention "Segmentation Fault", a card game (using normal playing cards)
that I've designed, in which (almost) every card in a player's hand
points to a card in another player's hand, and you need to navigate
the indirect references in order to win:

http://ropine.com/essays/segfault.html

   Shriram

--
"XML is an alphabet, not a language."  --Clay Shirky
== Seth Gordon == sethg@ropine.com == http://ropine.com/ == std. disclaimer ==