Re: cost of continuations

It is available from

   http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/62678.62692

but only if you're an ACM Digital Library member.

But since the copyright notice says,

   Permission to copy without fee all or part of this material is
   granted provided that the copies are not made or distributed for
   direct commercial advantage, the ACM copyright notice and the title
   of the publication and its date appear, and notice is given that
   copying is by permission of the Association of Computing Machinery.

and I've met those conditions, I feel comfortable in making the PDF
available at:

  http://leonora.org/~vladimir/tmp/p124-clinger.pdf

--- Vladimir

P.S. The web site http://library.readscheme.org (that I've just discovered)
looks quite comprehensive.

--------
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014