[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Five papers for Dr Dobbs
These are the five "papers" I recommended to
Dr Dobbs' attention. I realize they are not
exactly what were asked, but how often does
anyone ask my opinion?
If I could only choose *one*, it would be the first.
1. Keith Waclena: My Programming Language Crisis
2. Carl Sassenrath: Back to Personal Computing
3. Paul Graham: Being Popular
4. Richard Gabriel: Worse is Better
5. Olin Shivers: A Scheme Shell
I am quite interested in seeing which papers you
other, more erudite, folk recommend.