Re: Demystifying Continuations

>This model is then "exactly" like a block far-return or an exception
>unwinding sequence. Where, the F-B contexts/frames are not just
>discarded. They "must" be unwound to preserve any guard/finally handler
>semantics.
Huh? What about the "environment"? I am not that familiar w/
Smalltalk, but I thought it didn't do the correct unwinding of
modifications to global state (unless the programmer wrote a lot of
code ensuring it happens correctly) during exception unwinding.
I've always thought of call/cc as more powerful because of that.. am I
incorrect?