Re: succinctness = power

"PG" == Paul Graham <pg@archub.org> writes:

  PG> And even if you like this sort of thing...

Not many programmers are as well-versed in programming language issues
as most people on this list. For example, I am not. So, a language that
caters to the top 10% of programmers is not a language that I could use.

I'd hate to see good ideas fade away because there just isn't a critcal
mass of programmers using a language that embodies those ideas. Perhaps,
then, the challenge is to make the good ideas accessible to the Great
Unwashed Masses(tm).

--- Vladimir

--------
Vladimir G. Ivanovic                        http://leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014