RE: Macros and little languages

PLT Schemers lived in the world of "typed" (don't ignore quotes)
and unityped (the i is not a typo) modules for the time when Mr
Spidey was functional.

Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? It's most definitely worthwhile.

Does it help design? You bet. And this semester I taught a whole
bunch of kids here how to use these "types" for Perl design, and
you know what? They loved it and they realized why Perl doesn't
work.

It is a good world, and we're rebuilding it with MrFlow. More to
come when we're ready to say things.

-- Matthias