Re: succinctness = power

Programs should have documentation, sure, and an API spec
would count as that.  Those of you who've written to
defend comments will notice that I said comments are
"often" an artifact of weak languages.  I'm not saying
programs should have no comments, just that you should
not have to have five lines of comments at the top of
every subroutine the way I was taught in college.  --pg