Edinburgh Library Appeal

On the 7th of December the AI Library at Edinburgh
University burned down.  The Library is now attempting
to rebuild its collection through contributions from
interested parties.  They are particularly interested
in "mportant AI-related books, journals and other
publications that are not available in electronic
form. We are especially interested in publications
that are no longer in print."  Given the close links
between programming languages and AI that includes the
publications of many people on this list.  If you have
spare copies of your publications I urge you to
consider donating them to the Library.  The URL is

  http://www.informatics.ed.ac.uk/resources/library/

Thanks,
Noel