[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Hackers and Painters and Lawyers
- To: "Peter J. Wasilko, Esq." <address@hidden>
- Subject: RE: Hackers and Painters and Lawyers
- From: "Brent Fulgham" <address@hidden>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:15:52 -0700
- Cc: <address@hidden>
- Sender: address@hidden
- Thread-index: AcMbuqpZ2e+heO4mQvKKEWo35LWxvwAC0Wsw
- Thread-topic: Hackers and Painters and Lawyers
> Greetings All,
> As an attorney I'd be happy to field this one.
> All but the richest clients would refuse to pay for two
> lawyers drafting contracts in pairs.
In the spirit of group support and mutual assistance we all provide each-other
here, I was wondering if I could start pinging you with legal questions
related to my nasty neighbor disputing my property line with
(Sorry -- we so rarely hear from outside experts, I just had
to play the annoying party-guest.)
P.S. If we could just get a doctor on the list, I could start asking
about this pain in my shoulder I get when I move like *this*...