Re: LFM + LFSP = LFE?

Everyone believes that their language is the easiest to use.  Easiest to
learn is an orthogonal issue.  I don't think you'll find many lisp
programmers who will argue that lisp is the easiest language to learn.  In
fact, one might characterize an LFSP as a language that doesn't shy away
from forcing its users to learn new things, as long as this learning will
pay off in more abstractive power.  Specifically, I mean deep new things
like first-class functions or monads, as opposed to trivial new things like
zillions of syntactic details.

Mike