Re: CPS in Parrot (was: A plea for a new old language)

> Maybe we need a few Star Trek episodes on continuations.

> temporal distortions and parallel universes

Naturally, these effects are just applications of continuations by the
low level machinery of the universe, so all the Star Trek writers need
to do is use "Continuations" to explain them in a few of next season's
episodes.

But I doubt that this approach would help sell CPS to your average
project manager and it might even hurt by getting "Continuations"
branded as SF.

Maybe we'd do better with a computer forensics episode of CSI or Without
A Trace in which a persistent continuation routinely captured by a next
generation OS unmasks the villain.