Re: A Patent on Continuations?

Avi, thank you for clarifying the patent issue.
I just returned from my vacations in Rockies so I couldn't respond to
initial messages on time...

About software patents:
I think the system is abused mainly because of lack of experience in USPTO.
IMHO they need to hire more smart and knowledgeable guys to REALLY review
the applications.

Serguei Mourachov

www.velare.com