Re: LL3, Nov. 8, 2003, Call for participation

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> The workshop will also be broadcast live on the Internet.  We are
> grateful to Microsoft Research for sponsoring the workshop and
> Internet broadcast.

Will it be possible to arrange to have the broadcast archived as an
mpeg, instead of/as well as a realmedia stream?  I am sure this would be
much appreciated by those members of the list who are both unable to
attend, and have limited access to bandwidth.  I know that I would
prefer to spend a day or two downloading at sub-streaming speeds if I
could view offline.

Andrae Muys