Scheme Workshop 2003 - Final Call for Participation

[Previous workshop calls were meant to go to this list. After many
 mailings, I've only just discovered that I consistently mis-sent to
 this list, even though it's one of the most relevant!

 Apologies --- and a special invivation --- to those for whom this call
 is news.]

                       --  11 days from now --

                        2003 Scheme Workshop
                         Friday, November 7
                       Northeastern University
                        Boston, Massachusetts

                   http://scheme2003.flux.utah.edu/

        >>> Registration is now open at the above web address <<<
                             (It's free)

 Program

 9:30    Registration

10:00  PLoT Scheme
        Alexander Friedman and Jamie Raymond

10:15  PICBIT: A Scheme System for the PIC Microcontroller
        Marc Feeley and Danny Dube

10:45  Dot-Scheme: A PLT Scheme FFI for the .NET framework
        Pedro Pinto

11:00  From Python to PLT Scheme
        Philippe Meunier and Daniel Silva

11:15    Break

11:45  How to Add Threads to a Sequential Language Without Getting Tangled Up
        Martin Gasbichler, Eric Knauel, Michael Sperber, and Richard Kelsey

12:15  Unwind-protect in portable Scheme
        Dorai Sitaram

12:30  Enabling Complex UI In Web Applications With send/suspend/dispatch
        Peter Walton Hopkins

12:45  [Demo] Groupscheme
        Kenroy Granville

13:00    Lunch

14:00  [Demo] Orion - a window manager for X11
        Martin Gasbichler

14:15  Well-Shaped Macros
        Ryan Culpepper and Matthias Felleisen

14:45  [Demo] FrTime (LL3 preview)