RE: LL3 hotel suggestions

>From a Boston local:

Be warned that the Airport area isn't very convenient to MIT. It's across
the harbor and you have to transfer twice on the subway or pay for a cab
that goes through a narrow tunnel under the harbor. Good Luck!

LogicaCMG global sponsors, Gartner Symposium, Cannes, 4th -7th November 2003

http://symposium.gartner.com/story.php.id.3323.s.5.html

Please note that LogicaCMG does not have control over content from,or availability of, this website