Re: dual-language systems increase modularity

sundar@ascent.com wrote:

> > Shriram said at the workshop that his big question was, how do you go
> > "from scripts to programs"?
> Could you say more about what you meant here?

The great thing about the LL1 list is that if you wait long enough,
not only will someone explain your views for you, someone else will
have already contradicted them, yet another person will have
anticipate the contradiction and refuted it, all while someone
invented another Web scripting language and Parrot added support for
it.

Indeed, I think Mike Vanier and Matthias Felleisen have said much of
what I want to say, Matthias in particular making me redundant.

Cheers,
Shriram