Re: dual-language systems increase modularity

Steve Dekorte wrote:

> I suggest picking up a book on programming design patterns and
> considering the difficulty with which the examples given can be
> implemented in dynamic vs. statically typed languages.

I've read more about design patterns than I'm willing to admit, and
implemented likewise.  Can you give five concrete patterns from the
GoF book that justify your rather nebulous position?

(Notice that the issue here isn't that types don't give you enough
certitude about the use of patterns, which most type systems don't.
You would need to demonstrate that type systems actively inhibit the
use of patterns.)

Shriram