Re: dual-language systems increase modularity

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 07:56, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> Until further notice, types stand. -- Matthias (a reconstructed
> type-disliker)

I'd love to hear a little more about your conversion.  What was the
turning point for you?

I think a lot of what I miss in languages like OCaml, for instance,
could be provided by better support for introspection and wouldn't
really require loosening of the type system.

--
Miles Egan <miles@caddr.com>