Re: dual-language systems increase modularity

On Nov 18, 2003, at 7:56 AM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> 2. It's doable in one-line of ML's core language:
>       Lambda t. lambda f:t->t.lambda x:t.f(x)
>     if you insist on thinking of proxy as an eta-expansion of apply.

Hi Matthias,

Could you explain this in a bit more detail? I think the code I
provided was clear, even to someone who had never seen the language I
used before. But I can't make much sense out of this, so an explanation
of how this bit of code works would be helpful.

-- Steve