Re: Anyone on ll1-discuss besides spammers?

On Apr 13, 2004, at 3:57 AM, James McCartney wrote:
> The last legitimate post I've seen on this list was March 15. Since
> then there's been nothing but spam. Is this list dead? has moved?
> everyone lost interest? If so, then I'm bailing.

"LL1's not dead yet..." (in Monty Python voice) :-)

Ok, here's a question:

What do folks here think of "Context Oriented Programming"?:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Context+Oriented+Programming
And how would you describe it?

Also, is so-called "Aspect Oriented Programming" essentially a hook on
message sends (implementation-wise)?

-- Steve