Re: Anyone on ll1-discuss besides spammers?

James McCartney wrote:

> The last legitimate post I've seen on this list was March 15. Since
> then there's been nothing but spam.
> Is this list dead? has moved? everyone lost interest? If so, then I'm
> bailing.

I found it amusing that this list has been getting spam for how to
purchase university degrees, with such proclamations as, "you don't need
to lie about your education ever again!"  I would imagine that everyone
on this list either has one or more degrees, or is in the process of
getting one...  :-)