I am a third-year Ph.D. student at MIT EECS, and a member of the NLP Group at CSAIL. My research advisor is Prof. Regina Barzilay. Currently, I am interested in designing data-efficient machine learning methods for NLP applications.
Before coming to MIT, I was an undergraduate at Tsinghua University, working with Prof. Jie Tang.
Trust Relationship Prediction in Alibaba E-Commerce Platform
Yukuo Cen, Jing Zhang, Gaofei Wang, Yujie Qian, Chuizheng Meng, Zonghong Dai, Hongxia Yang, Jie Tang
IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE) 2019
Feature Engineering and Ensemble Modeling for Paper Acceptance Rank Prediction
Yujie Qian*, Yinpeng Dong*, Ye Ma*, Hailong Jin, Juanzi Li (*indicates equal contribution)
KDD Cup Workshop 2016 (2nd place)
- Reviewer: ACL (2019, 2020), EMNLP 2019, NAACL 2019, ICML 2020, AAAI 2019
- Outstanding Graduate, Tsinghua University, 2017
- Outstanding Bachelor’s Thesis, Tsinghua University, 2017
- 2nd Place, KDD Cup Competition, 2016
- Comprehensive Excellence Scholarship, Tsinghua University, 2016
- National Scholarship, Ministry of Education of China, 2015
- Gold Medal, ACM/ICPC Asia Regional (Xi’an), 2014
- Gold Medal, China National Olympiad in Informatics, 2012