[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parsing (XML) dynamically

Any XML lib in Dylan should probably be based on the freely available,
cross-language SAX and DOM libraries. I took a look at this and aside from the
classes and methods having very un-Dylan names the conversion would be drudgery
rather than rocket science.
There's the Dylan parser generator that was availablt with the Apple Tech
release, I think it's available with Gwydion Dylan, too.

- Rob.