[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Nikon Coolpix950 help

Help needed! :)
I need to know what you guys think of the Nikon Cool Pix 950. Let me
know if it's worth the bucks being spent on it. Let me know all the
dirty little secrets about it. And let me know how well it worked for
you. Please send your comments to me via email, or you can just post
it here:
http://www.ibuyer.net/prod_comments.html?id=153799, I will be checking
it daily and will email you back individually with other responses
etc.

Remember what we did with Abit? (They actually read your comments! and
liked that you as users are responding to their thirst for feedback.
We hope to be able to speak with Nikon soon. We are already meeting
with Nokia, and will try to get feedback on their product as soon as
we have selected one :)

So email me!!! I'm excited to see what you have to say about this
digital camera.

Thanks in advance for responding!

iBuyer Support
Aque