[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dylan listener

Does anybody know how can I run a listener in FD 2 beta 3 enhanced?
Documentation says one should run console-dylan.exe located in bin
directory, but it was not there. Another possibility listed is to run
Command Prompt
from the main File menu, but it also was not there. I found Command Prompt
in Tools menu, but it either keeps silence,
returns something like "No command named '2+2' " or  tells "Internal error:
no applicable method". Dylan playground
was also unable to compute '2+2;'
Am I missing something basic(which is very possible since I'm new to
Dylan/FD), or the listener is not yet implemented?

Thanks,
Vladimir