[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Harlequin 1.2 still available?

The patch to the PPC DTR is still there on Digitool's FTP site. It's needed to
make it work, I believe, or at least work better.
The second, PPC-native release of the DTR does exist, I own a copy.
It ran just fine on my 8200, effectively a 7200. The initials DTR covered a
multitude of speed and assertion-related sins. The Application framwork was cool
(QuickDraw GX support and all :-) ), and whilst I never got my head around the
IDE, it proved that Visual Studio wasn't really the future.

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers  -  robm@h2g2.com         H2G2  -  http://www.h2g2.com/
MacOS wonderfulness for The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game.