[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Harlequin 1.2 still available?

At 2:45 PM -0400 6/6/00, Maury Markowitz wrote:
> > Such complaints were well deserved, particularly running on PPC, where the
> > initial technology release was running emulated.  The second TR
>
>  Did anyone outside Apple get this?  I owned the first version, I don't
>remember hearing of a later one?

The second TR was the PPC-native one done by Digitool, under contract from
Apple, that was referred to by Andreas.  I don't think Andreas was working
for Apple, and I wasn't working there when I got my copy, so the answer to
to your question is clearly yes.  Apple was selling it for a while through
APDA, but that's long gone.

Follow-Ups: References: