[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: C# is not Dylan (was: Re: C# : The new language from M$)

At the time Scott wrote this (more recently than 10 days ago), it was
correct. Erik's email was broken when I and at least two other people
tried to contact him.
He's since fixed it and shouted at us for not WHOIS-ing him to find a
backup address. :-)

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers  -  Mac Game Wonderfulness.      Join us at http://www.h2g2.com/
"Don't talk to sociologists. Social practice has no sociological content."

Follow-Ups: References: