[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Godwin's Law (every day in every way I'm getting meta and meta)

"Michael T. Richter" wrote:

> Wow!  One post and you've already triggered Godwin's Law.
>
> Goodbye.
>
> "Erik Naggum" <erik@naggum.net> wrote in message
> 3171472167433957@naggum.net">news:3171472167433957@naggum.net...
> >   ...I hear
> >   tolerance is such a virtue over in the Dylan camp, so you must feel
> >   almost like a white supremacist who saw the first black in his life...

(with-pedantry
I don't think a reference to "a white supremacist" is enough to trigger
Godwin's Law -- you need to specifically mention, umm, you know, him, or,
umm, you know, them.
)

--
--Why is it that most kids are attracted to computers while
  most adults are quite wary of computers?

Follow-Ups: References: