[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dynamically loading DLL's

        Thank you very much for that information. Does this only work with a
library created using the C language then or can a library created with C++
be used as well, I was under the impression that only C libraries could be
linked as libs via the FO IDE, not other languages. If another language
(C++) DLL was created it could be loaded as stated in your message ?

Shawn

"Helmut Enck-Radana" <her@paradigma-software.de> wrote in message
NBBBLHIJAFADNOPPAODJAECBCDAA.her@paradigma-software.de">news:NBBBLHIJAFADNOPPAODJAECBCDAA.her@paradigma-software.de...

> [...]

Follow-Ups: References: