[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Possibly OT: Waiting for threads to complete...

This isn't strictly a Dylan question, but I know that Functional Developer's
threads implementation deals with this and I'm wondering how. From a friend:

I'm trying to port some code from *nix to Win32 that uses pthreads.
I've got most of the code ported (thread models aren't too different,
fortunately), HOWEVER, there is one place where a call is made to
thr_join() to basically wait for all outstanding threads to complete
before the main thread exits.

Anyone have any thoughts about how to do this in Win32?  I can't find
anything in MSDN...

--
Chris Page

let mailto = concatenate( "page", "@", "best.com" );