[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Are there any .NET possibilities/implications for Dylan/Functional Developer?

Jason,
Nice summary, puts things into perspective. Regarding .NET,
I think any moves in this direction should be treated with caution,
as it's not a proven technology yet. Once it settles down and
there is demand, then I'd worry about it.

I've noticed that more and more people are becoming interested
in Mac OS X, and since it's based on FreeBSD, it probably wouldn't
be too difficult to transfer any OS X work to Linux. So you never
know, you could get two for the price of one ;-)

Best Regards,
Mark Jordan.

fdvljtc60cujee8g9lpd09l4oa6dgjsr9t@4ax.com">news:fdvljtc60cujee8g9lpd09l4oa6dgjsr9t@4ax.com...