[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Closures

Functional Object's Dylan is probably close to the "soft real-time"
requirement.  But more important is the GC architecture used by
FunO Dylan -- its architecture is meant to be very flexible with respect
to implementing widely varying policies.  This flexibility was well
tested in a number of different applications within Harlqn.  If anybody
had a serious proposal for using FunO Dylan for games, I am sure
that FunO would consider doing GC work to support them.